Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts
  • Local time: 01:00 PM
  • Favorite Apps:Cinema 4D, Max, RealFlow, Terragen, Motionbuilder
  • Machine Specs:I7 930 4.2 Ghz 12 GB Ram

Posted 14 September 2005 - 06:08 AM

Now is the time to start getting involved in the site. :D/> If you have a tutorial you would like to share then please PM me with the details. We can host video as well as static HTML, if you have a video tutorial i suggest making it in flash as this is the most compatable format Try to keep the max compressed (zip.rar) size down to about 20 MB- be aware that if you are using Camtasia ( or i think any other s/w to make flash files) you are limited to the number of frames you can have in one movie I am not exactly sure what the limit is, it has been a while since i made a flash tut, but in the past i have done a vid and then realised Camtasia could not make it into one flash file s i had to chop it up !! :(/> At the moment uploading is deactivated once I have checked out the system you will all be able to request uploading abilities Though the site is designed around special effects we welcome submisions about any graphics related topic Don't be shy there are no gurus here only acolytes !!! Please ensure that the tutorials are all your own work :P/>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users