Just Arrived

• Contributers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 02:57 AM
  • Favorite Apps:C4d
  • Machine Specs:Mac

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

Hello, i'm after this effect as shown in this video at 17 seconds(Fuel line).I'm really interested in the setup of his effect. I've tried several things so far TP,X-Particles and standard emitter.But i don't get it really. I used the Simple Ignition example as a start which comes with the plug in.No luck so far. Any help on how to set this up would be awesome. Thank you for your time.

#2 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Local time: 09:57 AM
  • Favorite Apps:Cinema 4D, Max, RealFlow, Terragen, Motionbuilder
  • Machine Specs:I7 930 4.2 Ghz 12 GB Ram

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Attached File  fbe.c4d   200.11KB   5 downloads several ways to do it, for a burning fuse effect 1, a bit tricky sometimes, is to base emission from an animated texture, generally a gradient, that moves down the fuse 2. more reliable, emit fuel from the fuse and have ignition set to temperature, then have a igniter which has temperature touch the fuse..ohh and run away !!!. Shade the fire using burn so you do not see the igniter or shade with temperature to see both for this blow torch effect, have the sphere emit fuel and give it some temperature, shade with burn, This burning fuel will create temperature which will ignite the fuel pumped out of the hose. You have to set the fuel to ignite based on temperature here is a quick and dirty scene file Attached File  fbe.c4d   200.11KB   5 downloads and another Attached File  fbe2.c4d   201.51KB   3 downloads

#3 didgi

didgi

Just Arrived

• Contributers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 02:57 AM
  • Favorite Apps:C4d
  • Machine Specs:Mac

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hi, thank you very much,i'll take a look at them. cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic