Just Arrived

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 02:21 PM
  • Favorite Apps:Cinema4D
  • Machine Specs:IntelCorei3 , AMD HD5770, 4GB Ram

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hi to all, i was wondering If I don't donate ( I wanted to look to about2/4 tutorials and after if they're cool, donate ) can I download some tutorials ? Because I saw written that without paying you could download 2 tuts per day, but if i try download something it seems that without having paid I can't download any tut .. Thanks for the help !

#2 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts
  • Favorite Apps:Cinema 4D, Max, RealFlow, Terragen, Motionbuilder
  • Machine Specs:I7 930 4.2 Ghz 12 GB Ram

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

Hi to all, i was wondering If I don't donate ( I wanted to look to about2/4 tutorials and after if they're cool, donate ) can I download some tutorials ?
Because I saw written that without paying you could download 2 tuts per day, but if i try download something it seems that without having paid I can't download any tut ..
Thanks for the help !

At the moment if you donate you have access to all the tutorials, that will likely change soon as I produce some full project training material which will then be individually priced

#3 Pag

Pag

Just Arrived

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Apps:Cinema4D
  • Machine Specs:IntelCorei3 , AMD HD5770, 4GB Ram

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

At the moment if you donate you have access to all the tutorials, that will likely change soon as I produce some full project training material which will then be individually priced

So, without donate, I can't see any tutorial ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users