Dallas area visual media design firm seeks a full-time, in-house 3D Artist/Animator.
Job duties include: Creation of 3D content for animations/illustrations, 3D Modeling/Texturing, Fluid Simulation, and Compositing.
•Must know how to model towards texturing and animation, pioneered typology
•Zbrush to C4D to AfterEffects is a must
•Familiarity with Go-Z and other Zbrush plug-ins such as UV-Master
•Scripting towards 3D is welcome
•Knowledge of multi-pass rendering
•Must know how to open CADD files, convert mesh and clean polygon rhythm for animation and texturing
• Must be extremely organized and reliable
• 10 years minimum professional work experience in animation production
• Well developed illustration skills
• Strong sense of dynamic camera shots and movements
• Extensive training and hands-on experience with all aspects of animation process, including 3D Modeling (Polygonal/NURBS), UV/Projection Mapping, Lighting/Shaders and, most importantly, Animation
• Must possess STRONG expertise in LightWave
• Must have a STRONG understanding of the rendering process associated with photo realism
• Very knowledgeable with video codecs and compression for output via web and DVD/CD
• High level of experience with render farm operation and maintenance.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well independently and with others
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately within set project deadlines
•Ability to expand with Expresso and thinking particles in C4D
•Familiarity with Mograph
Immediate hire - no character modeling or game-related specialty candidates please.
In your reply to this ad, please rate your years of experience in each software listed below and your level of expertise on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best. We strongly urge C4D users to apply.
- All Windows operating systems
- AutoCAD 2000-2008 Editions
- Cinema 4D R-11 or R-12
- ZBrush 3.0/4.0
- After Effects
If you meet the requirements above and are interested, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements, resume and demo reel with a link to your online samples to: email@example.com. Note: Resumes submitted without skills evaluation, cover letter, salary requirements, resume and demo reel with a link to your online samples will not be considered. We are a non-smoking environment.
Dallas Tx Area C4D Generalist Needed
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users