• Favorite Apps:Cinema 4D, Max, RealFlow, Terragen, Motionbuilder
  • Machine Specs:I7 930 4.2 Ghz 12 GB Ram

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Hair and Thinking Particles Flowaway Tutorial

File Submitter: SFX

File Submitted: 01 Mar 2011

File Category: Cinema 4D

This is a tutorial for the TP and Hair scene file available to d/l in the scene files category

Click here to download this file

#2 Chagall

Chagall

Just Arrived

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 09:27 PM
  • Favorite Apps:c4d, moi, ae, voocat
  • Machine Specs:i7 win7

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:39 AM

Hello,

While I was downloading the Hair/thinking particles tut my internet service went down. Once my connection was re-established, I logged in and tried downloading again. I keep getting the following error msg:

[#10863] You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete

I tried deleting all cookies locally on my computer and using the "delete my cookies" on the bottom of your site's screen thinking that might help. Nope. Just wondering if there is anything else I can try or is this error msg some type of timed event that will reset on its own?

Thanks

#3 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Local time: 04:27 AM

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

not to sure, try a reboot and see if that clears it

#4 OldTimer16

OldTimer16

Just Arrived

• Poster
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Local time: 10:27 PM
  • Favorite Apps:I really dont know XD
  • Machine Specs:my comp is a gamer laptop

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:15 AM

the Tut is really cool , but i just cant get the part with Xpresso right :< .

#5 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:57 AM

the Tut is really cool , but i just cant get the part with Xpresso right :< .

Not sure but according to the jawset forum there may be an issue with the current build of TFD, I think Jascha is working on a fix

#6 OldTimer16

OldTimer16

Just Arrived

• Poster
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

I dont understand what you mean mate , jascha ,TFD and those kinds of things im not familiar with . Could you please explain for newbies ? :D/> , and ugh at Xpresso im failing at adding ports at Pgroup idk why it doesnt function :/ , would u be that friendly and make a quick tut and upload it (how uve done it from begining in Xpresso at flowaway tut) ? :D/> if ur too lazy i completly understand. and btw mate I love your work ! keep on going and i wanna see more tuts from yo´ !! greetings OldTimer16

#7 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

Good Grief !!! TFD is the plugin you are using !!! Jascha is the guy that is developing it. Where did you get your version of the program ?

#8 OldTimer16

OldTimer16

Just Arrived

• Poster
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

ohh you mean , its Xpresso´s fault? (your talking about this plugin right? ) and yeah i´ve downloaded c4d newest version (through some torrent site i think). thats where i got it from (idk where you live but here you can download as much as you can and even buy/sell newest games or films for 1 euro cos here it is legal to copy cd´s, i know what your thinking , yeah thats **beep** cool) =) and ugh is jascha a programmer that made xpresso? (just curious)--- anyway if you know how i can fix this flowaway animation for myself tell pls :D/> or if you dont know what exactly my problem is i could take screenshots or also make a short vid where i cant get it working at Xpresso, cos i think its cos of my lacking c4d skills and not cos of TFD or watever you said . OldTimer16 =) thanks for taking your time for me . and btw i hate working Xpresso , the part with modeling and texturing is more fun :D/>

#9 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:09 AM

ohh you mean , its Xpresso´s fault? (your talking about this plugin right? ) and yeah i´ve downloaded c4d newest version (through some torrent site i think). thats where i got it from (idk where you live but here you can download as much as you can and even buy/sell newest games or films for 1 euro cos here it is legal to copy cd´s, i know what your thinking , yeah thats **beep** cool) =)
and ugh is jascha a programmer that made xpresso? (just curious)--- anyway if you know how i can fix this flowaway animation for myself tell pls :D/> or if you dont know what exactly my problem is i could take screenshots or also make a short vid where i cant get it working at Xpresso, cos i think its cos of my lacking c4d skills and not cos of TFD or watever you said .
OldTimer16 =) thanks for taking your time for me .
and btw i hate working Xpresso , the part with modeling and texturing is more fun :D/>

1. You are using a pirated version of cinema 4d and have openly admitted it so don't expect to much help from members
2. If you think xpresso is a plugin written by Jascha you have a LOT to learn !!
3. I can only assume you are also using a pirated version of TFD

I will not ban you..yet... but as i said don't expect too much help

#10 OldTimer16

OldTimer16

Just Arrived

• Poster
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

hey again :D/> gona askn n tell things of every point u´ve written : 1.yes I have downloaded C4d , pirated sounds too bad :D/> But, only because here in Kosovo there are no original CD´s of cinema 4 D and i sooo badly wanted to get to know the animating world and get slowly better with it! and i cant buy it in other country cos Post (or however its called in english ) doesnt really work for kosovo , as much as i know, and + it would cost too much money adding transport and things. : p sooo pleasee dont ban me , I am just dreaming of animating a 15 min film with my brother :)/>) .(and this is a place where i can learn a lot !) 2. if you could send me some link or anything i would spend days just to get to know what i´ve missed =) 3. well i dont know lol yeah thanks man for spending ur time for me , and ill try to catch up wit u soon since ive got some problems with my laptop. with respect OldTimer16.

#11 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

You can learn all you need with the demo versions

#12 OldTimer16

OldTimer16

Just Arrived

• Poster
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:40 AM

ok cool , I´ll check em out.

#13 suzuwo07

suzuwo07

Just Arrived

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 09:27 PM
  • Favorite Apps:cinema 4d studio r12
  • Machine Specs:AMD

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:27 AM

coolllllllll!!!! :D/> but i can't download....

#14 kraphik

kraphik

Just Arrived

• Poster
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Local time: 07:27 PM

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

cool. I am developing content for autostereoscopic screens with cinema 4d and there´s no way you can cheat stuff with after effects 2d fake particle effects like particular so this is very much welcome. Big thanks. Professional user since 2006....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users