Unpacking Bags

• Poster
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Local time: 02:54 AM
  • Favorite Apps:C4d R10,After Effects CS4,Sony Vegas 8
  • Machine Specs:Win7 Pi7 2300 16GB RAM 3.4Ghz

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:59 AM

Hello. My name is Randal. Am a 44 year old, a veteran, and mentally disabled, because I cannot stop learning about this stuff. I was offline and without cpu from appx 1998-2006. So I am still catching up. Am a noob and uneducated on graphics. Maybe a lil over a yearand a half ago, while playing C&C Renegade, I learned of skinning in game models and character,redoing effects and stuff. That put me square into it. All I had at the time was an old paint program that basically sprayed paint. Well, Beginning early 2008 , became phys. disabled.And learned of Photoshop and have not stopped since. About 6 months ago I got After effects then 2 months ago C4d. I am officially addicted to learning this stuff. I have acquired many apps I have not even opened and used yet but will. I enjoy making videos. I am a self taught user. This is my third actual registering at any graphics forums after COW and Video Copilot. Came across the Rocket Pyrocluster post and thought I should get more involved with those that use/know these apps.

#2 SFX

SFX

Site Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts
  • Local time: 08:54 AM
  • Favorite Apps:Cinema 4D, Max, RealFlow, Terragen, Motionbuilder
  • Machine Specs:I7 930 4.2 Ghz 12 GB Ram

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:18 AM

Welcome to the forum have fun..you may find C4D R10 a bit dated now

0 user(s) are reading this topic