Known issues that will be fixed for launch, but are present in this beta:
- * Instance Lab does not use true instancing (yet)
- o Running out of memory placing large amounts of objects is
- o DAZ Studio will not launch on the Mac
Features in this open development release:
- * Vegetation Lab / Instance Lab -
- o Paint a mix of tree species with brush.
o Paint species, change proportions and spacing.
o Replicate Objects.
o Paint any object via brush, like rocks, reefs, and shells on a beach
* Updated importers and exporters; obj, image formats, FBX, COLLADA
* PhotoShop plug-in hosting support updated to the current version of PhotoShop SDK
* Serial Number (SN) implementation – allows for time out dates, evaluation licenses, and the ability to turn on and off features with a SN.
* Rendering optimization – Major improvements in reducing render times
* Updates to support Vista file structure – Save content in user location not system location
* Bug fixes:
- o 28944-Importing 3D objects
o 31436-Slow render times
o 14107-Nano previews different from main window
o 15694-Keep loosing HDRI probe
o 33305-Tree Lab – File Not Found
o 15147-Default Ground Texture
- o Native Bryce UI elements (DAZ Studio Version dialog)
o Animated Splash Screen
- * True instancing in the Vegetation Lab
* DAZ Studio Bridge to Bryce 7.0